Powered by Max Banner Ads
We all know relationships and marriages are hard work. Each person has to constantly continue to do what they did to get that person to keep that person. We are all guilty of letting everyday life consume us until we have nothing left to give to our spouses. Children are also a huge detractor from quality time with our spouse. Incorporating a date night in a relationship is important for so many reasons. I list out my top 5 reasons why it is so important.
5. Fun Times – a date night allows a couple to have fun and let their hair down. It offers a way to de-stress from the week and reminds each other of the reasons they fell in love.
4. Friendship – this is a time where they can play, talk, or just plain ol’ kick it like the old times. Being friends is such a vital part of a relationship and it aids in opening and maintaining the lines of communication.
3. Adult time – NO KIDS ALLOWED!!!! This is your time to get away from the kids. Find a sitter and have fun. The kids will be ok. Adults need the time away from the kids to partake in adult activities without having to worry about the children.
2. Appreciation Growth – this time also allows the couple to see each other in a light outside of the routine mundane day-to-day activities. This is the time, ladies, to put on your sexy clothes and high heels and show him why he fell in love with you. Men aren’t exempt either! Put on her favorite cologne and that outfit she loves to see wear.
The number one reason date night is so important is
1. Reconnect/Rekindle – the most important thing a couple can do to work towards longevity is to keep that fire burning. Let the date night serve as the time to fan the flames and keep the fire going for years and years.
Since each relationship is unique, it is important for every couple to find out what works for them and keeps their relationship fresh, vibrant, and sexy.